Genuine kindness is no ordinary act, but a gift of rare beauty.
-Sylvama Rossetti

Monday, September 24, 2012

Until we meet again..



The Bond God Made

I'm sorry that I couldn't stay. I wanted to, you know,
but my time on earth had ended so God said I had to go.

Do you know that I still love you?

 Do you know that I still care?
Just because you cannot see me, 
doesn't mean that I'm not there.

I will be there in the darkness. 
I will be there in the rain.
I will be there when you're happy. 
I will be there through your pain.

Death can't destroy the bond God made or the love that we still share.
Our hopes, our dreams, our thoughts are one.
Trust your heart, and know I'm there.

So keep the faith. Don't give up hope. 

One day you'll understand.
God "is" still great and God "is" good. 
Now live the life he planned.
A Bond Unspoken... 
Can Never Be Broken...

Until we meet again,

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!