Genuine kindness is no ordinary act, but a gift of rare beauty.
-Sylvama Rossetti

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wishes xox


On birthdays when I am asked to make a wish and blow out the candles, there is always only one wish that I make. I always wish that you are able to hear all of our thoughts when we talk to you and know how much we love and miss you.

If I was ever lucky enough to have two wishes then I would ask to travel back in time (now that I'm older and wiser) and realize how precious the days of you life were and wish that I didn't miss so many of them.

I was given such a wonderful gift on the day you were born and that was being called your Aunt. I wish that I would have hung out with you more and realized how precious the time would be when we had you with us. 

I talk to you everyday now and make sure you know I am here thinking of you. Not one day goes by that you aren't in all of our thoughts. Not one day goes by when you are not so deeply missed by your mom, Marcia, Joe and all of us that were blessed to have you for such a short but special time.

That is why I make the wish I do each year when I blow my candles out.
We love you so much Josh and are so excited to see you again one day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!