Genuine kindness is no ordinary act, but a gift of rare beauty.
-Sylvama Rossetti

Monday, December 24, 2012

A wish for you this Christmas Eve..



This Christmas Eve, my wish for you is that each and every one of you feel the warmth of love that my heart has for you. I wish this year that you feel an unexpected belly laughter erupt from the very tips of your toes. I wish this year that you receive and give smiles that are genuine. I wish this year that each hug leaves a mark on your soul that carries you through the hard days. I wish that your happy memories of me are filled to overflowing. I wish that your joy is unspeakable and full of peace. Please never forget that you are special, unique, beautiful, endlessly loved and NEVER alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!