Genuine kindness is no ordinary act, but a gift of rare beauty.
-Sylvama Rossetti

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Of all the things I had to play, I'd choose my brother any ole day.


I Miss
© Salena A. Hayes
I miss you,
I miss the loud music coming
from your room,
I miss the warmth of knowing
You're just a call away,
I miss the way we fought and
played,
I miss seeing your big bright
smile,
I miss getting kicked out of
your room,
I miss seeing you here and
there,
I miss eating together breakfast
lunch and dinner,
I miss hearing you come in
at night,
I miss making you wear your
seat belt,
I miss holding your hand to
pray,
I miss your smell,
I miss you with all my might,
I miss the way we would fight,
I miss my brother,
I miss my friend,
I miss you I love you and that's
THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!