Genuine kindness is no ordinary act, but a gift of rare beauty.
-Sylvama Rossetti

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

10 Things I Love About You

I remember years ago Josh asked me if I had ever seen the movie "10 Things I hate about you". He said "Aunt Jobeth you HAVE to see it, it's so funny!" I feel sad because I still have never seen that movie. I am going to make it a priority to rent the dvd and watch it. I will make popcorn, sit down, watch it and I know it will make me smile with thoughts of Josh laughing at the funny parts. Josh's amazing sense of humor was among the many, many things that I loved about him. xox


I thought it would be nice if we took a few minutes and typed down 10 things that we loved about Josh.
It will be so wonderful to read and share each others lists. :)


All you have to do is click on the comment button under this post!


1.) I love how you always had a smile on your face.
2.) I love how you found humor in the ups and downs of life.
3.) I love how you would 'get' my sarcasm and we could laugh at even the boring parts of life!
4.) I loved the big brown curls in your hair when you were a baby. Your mom always made sure you looked so adorable!
5.) I loved how talented you were. I am still in awe and always will be.
6.) I loved how you never hesitated to help anyone.
7.) I loved how you could whip up an amazing hamburger on the George Foreman grill!
8.) I loved what a hard worker you were. I am so proud of you for having your own business! I remember when you told me on the phone that you even did the snow plowing for Livonia Mall during the slow winter months.  
9.) I loved how down to earth your personality was. Such a beautiful quality to have.
10.) I love how easy it was to think of 10 things that I love about you, because that is the type of person you were. I honestly could keep this list growing and growing. I loved your kind heart and soul. I truly loved being your Aunt. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I loved that you never judged people.

    I loved that you realized you really did love animals/pets and that they loved you back.

    I loved that you loved to play the guitar.

    I loved that you always looked out for your sister and brother.

    I loved our conversations.

    I loved that you thought your mom’s spaghetti was the best.

    I loved that you took pride in your work and like to work hard.

    I loved that you always took the time to make someone feel special and that you were interested in what they had to say.

    I loved your sense of humor.

    Most of all I loved being your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!